Personal Information Notice
Since we may use your personal information during the transaction, the following are informed to you according to Article 8 of the Personal Information Protection Act to protect your personal information, privacy, interests and rights. Items should be told precisely to the Party:
- Your personal information is collected through the online ticket booking system for reservation of your seat and creation of ticket-related data or for delivery of the ticket issuance notice and travel information (legal codes 029 and 077).
- The personal information to be collected through the online ticket booking system includes the following items:
（1）C001 personal identity, including but not limited to your name, title, address, office address, previous address, home phone number, mobile phone number, IM account, Internet platform account, mail and registered addresses, photo, fingerprints, email address, electronic signature, certification card series number, certificate series number, records of network identity certification or application query service, and any other information that may be used to recognize your identity.
（2）C002 identification of financial situation, including but not limited your bank account number and name, credit or debit card number, insurance policy number and any other personal numbers or accounts.
（3）C003 personal identity in government documents, including but not limited to your ID card, unified business number, tax number, insurance certificate number, disability card number, retirement certificate number, license number and passport number.
（4）C011 personal description, including but not limited to your age, gender, birth date, birth place, nationality and voice.
- We will use your personal information in all of our offices in the world during operation of the business to provide related services. In addition to our ticket booking function, the collected personal information might be used for ticket issuance notification, ticket purchase certification, ticket price information and online activities. Where financial translation and authorization are involved (e.g. credit card authorization), your personal information will be delivered to the financial institution during the transaction to finish the booking procedure. We will use your email address that you provided in the form to send transaction confirmation letters to you, or use you mobile phone number to send you the information about possible flight changes.
- According to the Personal Information Protection Act, you have the right to inquire the personal information you gave us or request to read it or apply for its copy, supplement or correction, or request to discontinue the collection, processing or use of it or delete the personal information. (For any in-process cases, processing or reply may not be possible as a result.) We may decide on the approval or rejection of the request within 15 or 30 days according to Article 13 of the Personal Information Protection Act and inform you about the reason for the decision. We may charge a service fee according to Article 14 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
- Purpose for collection of personal information
We need to collect your personal information for operation and promotion of our aviation and air transport business, other registered businesses referred to in our Articles of Association, fulfillment of the contracts between you and us, and promotion of the services related to the flight for your travel.
- Categories of the collected personal information
The personal information that we collect may include your name, ID number/passport number, address, email address, phone number, mobile phone number, fax number, credit card information and other contact information or delivery approaches. When organizing special activities, we may ask you to provide information about your hobbies, educational background and professional specialties, your opinions or preferences toward our service, and so on.
- Other sources of personal information
If you book our tickets or other services through a domestic or overseas travel agency, airline ticket booking institution or any other agent, we acquire your personal information from this travel agency, institution or agent to provide our service for you.
- The period, regions, counterpart and approach related to use of personal information
We will collect, process, use and internationally transmit your personal information required for the above-mentioned collection purpose during the existence of Mandarin Airlines. Also for this purpose, we will transmit your personal information to our domestic and overseas branches (including your destination and the countries to which information must be transmitted to provide international flight service), affiliates or other third parties that process your personal information under our authorization.
- Personal information protection measures
We will do our best to protect your personal information and avoid any unauthorized reading or use through various internal procedures, security servers, firewalls and all protection mechanisms, techniques and reasonable management measures.
- Inquiry or correction of personal information
You may inquire into the personal information you have given us or request to read it or apply for its copy, supplement or correction, or request to discontinue the collection, processing or use of it or delete the personal information. If you need to exercise this right, please contact us (email address) and we will deal with your request as soon as possible.
- Collection, processing and use of personal information
We may, with your consent, post part of the information on this website on your society activity information page through Facebook or other similar social media society service systems. If you do not agree to the posting of such information, do not click the Agree button. Or, you may remove such information through the membership mechanism of the society service system or refuse further publication of the information from our website.
- Cookie function
For identification in the future, we may insert Cookies into your computer and access them when you use the service of this website. You may decide to allow the use of the Cookie function by adjusting the relevant settings on your computer or Internet connection equipment. If the Cookie function is deactivated, you may use the service on this website inconveniently or some functions might be restricted.
- Amendment of privacy protection/security statements
We will use received or collected personal information according to the applicable privacy statement at the time. We may amend or update this privacy statement later. In this case, we will publish the amendments or updates of the privacy statement on the website from the date on which it is amended or updated. Continuous use of the Service means that you agree to our privacy statement, including its amendments and updates.
The last update date of these Terms is February 1, 2017.